Wednesday 15 July 2009

Keeping the ball rolling........

Screenprinted onto calico.

"Butter me up in the buttercups" with serving suggestion wicker picnic hamper.



Close up of detail on "Butter me up in the buttercups" picnic blanket.




Rescued and Revived stall at Barnes Fair 11th July 2009.



Having a rest from sewing to catch up on all things housework and family related - my fingers are itching for stitching ! We have a commission for a wallhanging to think about at the moment - very exciting. Managed a little excursion to some charity shops for supplies, lovely old wool blankets and embroidered things (stained but usuable) and a slightly sad but still smiling charmingly at me from a basket of old toys - teddy - not old but so well-loved his nose is bald from kissing and his fur all matted and curled. 50p - how could I resist -I had to rescue him! and I will revive him by giving him a little knitted tanktop and a Rescued and Revived Ltd label and use him as a prop for cushions etc. - look out for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment